13 days / Exploring Vietnam
- Day 1: Hanoi / Arrival
- Day 2: Mai Chau
- Day 3: Mai Chau
- Day 4: Halong bay
- Day 5: Halong bay → Hue
- Day 6: Hue → Hoi An
- Day 7: Hoi An
- Day 8: Hoi An
- Day 9: Hoi An → Ho Chi Minh
- Day 10: Ho Chi Minh
- Day 11: Mekong delta
- Day 12: Mekong delta
- Day 13: Ho Chi Minh / Departure
- Incredible 13 day tour through Vietnam with a jam-packed itinerary.
- Depart from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh city as your option.
- Discover Hanoi City in a tour that takes you to all the most famous city landmarks and finishes with a night train to Sapa
- See the stunning scenery of the Hoang Lien mountain ranges in Sapa, meet local tribes, trek through rice paddies and stay overnight with the tour’s host family
- Hike through bamboo forests, the cascading Giang Ta Chai waterfall, visiting local villages and a night train back to Hanoi
- Hop aboard an Halong Cruise and sail through thousands of islands, enjoy lunch on-board, explore of the huge Surprise Cave, enjoy kayaking, swimming and barbecue dinner onboard.
- Do Tai Chi on boat in Halong bay, a cruise past Ba Hang Fishing Village, a 2 hour cooking class and more.
- Spend a day in Hue City and check out ancient mausoleums, the Imperial Capital and glide along the Perfume River at sunset
- Marvel at the architecture in Saigon City including cathedrals and one of the oldest temples.
- Wind through the picturesque tributaries of the famous Mekong and hop out at the vibrant Cai Rang floating market
- Most meals included
- Domestic flights, land transfers, tickets and accommodation are taken care of
- Knowledgeable, English-speaking tour guide
Day 1: Hanoi / Arrival
Arrival in Hanoi. Our driver meets you at airport and transfers you to your hotel.
After a refreshment, take a city tour, visit the most famous places in Hanoi: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Museum, the Temple of Literature, the Ethnology Museum & Ngoc Son Temple. Watch video
Overnight in Hanoi. (L)
Day 2: Mai Chau
Morning, transfer to Mai Chau. Upon arrival in Mai Chau, enjoy a traditional lunch.
After lunch, visit Mai Chau Valley, biking for sightseeing and visit nearby villages in Mai Chau. Visit Thai living museum for Traditional BBQ dinner, watch Thai traditional dance.
Overnight at a bungalow. (B,L,D)
Day 3: Mai Chau
Walk to Mai Chau market, meet the local people and see them trading their handmade products in the market. We then steps up to 1000-step-cave to explore the cave.
After lunch at a local restaurant, your leisure time until we transfer you back to Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi. (B,L)
Alternative: A trip to Sapa instead of Mai Chau
A journey from Hanoi to Sapa. Spend Day 3 & Day 4 to explore Sapa, fascinating destination, especially when local hill-tribe people fill the town with colour.
Day 4: Halong bay
Morning, enjoy breakfast at hotel. We leave Hanoi for Halong bay around 8.00am. Upon arrival in Halong, embark and have delicous lunch onboard. We cruise through thousand amazing islands and islets during the lunch. After lunch, take a refresh in your room before visiting Surprising Cave, kayaking, swimming…
Go back to the boat, get a drink and enjoy a sunset scenery in the bay.
Overnight on boat in Halong bay. (B,L,D)
Day 5: Halong bay → Hue
Morning, breakfast on boat. Cruise further and stop at a Pearl Farm village. Continue cruising through many island and islet to explore the hidden charm of the bay. Lunch on board while going back to the prier.
Transfer back to Hanoi airport and take a flight to Hue.
Overnight in Hue. (B,L)
Day 6: Hue → Hoi An
Hue city tour. Get a boat trip to Thien Mu Pagoda. We then continue our visit at the Citadel & Hue Royal Antiques museum. Visit Dong Ba Market and have lunch at a nearby restaurant.
After lunch, visit tomb of King “Minh Mang” and Tomb of King “Khai Dinh”. Proceed our tour at a nearby village where people making incense stick and conical hat. After that, we transfer you to Hoi An
Overnight in Hoi An. (B,L)
Day 7: Hoi An
Morning, visit My Son Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This tour is a must-see for those who are interested in architecture and ancientcivilizations. My Son sanctuary was an imperial city during the Champa civilization,between the 4th and the 12th.
Afternoon, your leisure time.
You can discover the old town on foot by yourself easily. Some famous places to visit: Hoi An’s Colorful Local Market, Tan Ky Old House, Fu Jian Assembly Hall, and the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge.
Overnight in Hoi An. (B,L)
Day 8: Hoi An
Breakfast at hotel. Your leisure time for walking around the Old Town for shopping and relax in Hoi An.
Overnight in Hoi An. (B)
Day 9: Hoi An → Ho Chi Minh
Breakfast at hotel. Spend a little leisure time then our driver transfers you to airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh.
Arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh, you will be taken to hotel for check-in. Rest of the day is your own time to explore the city yourselves.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. (B)
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh
Morning, enjoy breakfast at hotel. After that, take a city tour. Places to visit: The Re-Unification Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral & the War Remnants Museum.
Afternoon, we drive 60km to Cu Chi. Take in the peaceful rural scenery as we drive between rice paddies, look out for ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road.
Arrival in Cu Chi. At first glance there is scant evidence today of the fighting and bombing that convulsed Cu Chi during the war. To see what went on, you have to dig deeper – underground.
We drive back to the city.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. (B,L)
Day 11: Mekong delta
After breakfast at hotel, leave Ho Chi Minh for Ben Tre. Take a boat trip on Mekong river to a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, walking through the fruit plantation village.
Overnight in Can Tho. (B,L)
Day 12: Mekong delta
Around 6.30am, we pick you up to visit the Cai Rang floating market which is wholesale market of fruit and vegetable at its busiest at this time of the day. Keep cruising through the small channels system and visit a rice noodle making village. Experience the “Monkey Bridge” in the Delta.
Break for lunch then return to Ho Chi Minh.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. (B,L)
Day 13: Ho Chi Minh / Departure
Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
Spend your leisure time in the city until we transfer you to the airport for departure flight.
PRICE IN USD
|Options||Group tour||Small group||Private tour|
Tour price includes:
- Domestic flights.
- Boats in Hue and Mekong Delta.
- Kayakking: Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Room on boat in Halong bay with Air Conditioner.
- Train tickets: Ha Noi – Lao Cai and return.
- Meals mentioned (B,L,D = Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Transfer and transport as per itinerary.
- English speaking guide.
- Mentioned accommodations.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Your personal expenses.
Note: The tour price based on two persons onwards.