Pick you up from Chiang Mai and drive to Baan Kart market in Mae Wang where you can buy any items you’ll need for the tour, such as water, snacks, or a raincoat. From the market, we have a short drive to the elephant camp. you can experience riding elephant for one hour. Start trekking for two hours to Karen tribe village; to observe their simple way of life. They originated in South China and usually live on mountain peaks above 3000 feet. Enjoy walk up mountain through natural forest where you can learn about many flowers and tropical plant. Then start our trek about one hour go to Waterfall. After that a van pick up go to lunch (Thai set Menu lunch ). After that we will bring you to Mae Wang River for Bamboo Raft the end of this program.
- 08:00 – 08:30 Pickup 3km radius from your hotel in Chiang Mai
- Visit “Mae Wang Elephant Camp“take elephant ride for about 1/2 hour.
- Mini trek in the jungle to hilltribe village
- Trek to Karen hill tribe village
- Bamboo rafting
- 17:00 Return to your hotel