The Au Co ship is setting new standards of safety and luxury in the Gulf of Tonkin and setting herself apart from other Halong Bay Cruises. Her impressive external steel structure belies the innovative and luxurious Oriental design to be found within.
- a unique route – our three day two night cruise is the first of its kind, offering passengers the opportunity to explore three bays, including Halong Bay, and Cat Ba Island, discovering each of these exciting destinations through a variety of excursions and activities.
- state of the art design – the ship herself not only features the latest safety features but is also designed throughout to give a sense of space and luxury, enhancing the cruise experience .
- a cultural experience – from the decoration of the ship, to the quality of our dining service, through to the range of activities available, The Au Co is designed to allow our passengers to get a true sense of Vietnam and experience a taste of the Orient .
- a responsible cruise – we aim to preserve the beauty of the Gulf of Tonkin for future generations by minimising the impact on the local environment, operating under the concept of sustainable tourism, and supporting local communities.
The Au Co is a unique Vietnam cruise. Our three day two night cruise is the first of its kind, offering passengers the opportunity to explore three bays, including Halong Bay, and Cat Ba Island. Discovering each of these exciting destinations through a variety of excursions and activities; all the while, enjoying the safety and luxury afforded by The Au Co herself. Let experience our Halong Bay cruises.
During your three day voyage you will not only journey through the natural wonders of UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, Halong Bay, but uniquely you will also have the opportunity to discover the Gulf of Tonkin’s adjacent Bays of Lan Ha and Bai Tu Long, both relatively unexplored by other tour ships. Here, you will have a chance to swim or kayak safely in remote lagoons and experience the way of life of the locals inhabiting a floating fishing village. On Cat Ba Island, with its renowned National Park, you will have opportunities to walk or cycle through the rainforest, or visit a traditional village and meet local fishermen.
You can expect a lot from your Halong Bay cruise, one of the greatest Halong tours!
- Welcome cocktail, entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners & 2 Breakfasts
- Cycling on Cat Ba Island
- Regular tea, coffee, and drinking water during the cruise
- Kayak and snorkeling equipment
- 1 bottle of house wine / cabin / stay
- 1 bottle of champagne / suite / stay
- Flower & fruit basket / suite / stay
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Airfares, transfers to and from Halong Bay
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned