Red river Cruise is countryside tour, Along the Red River you will enjoy fresh atmosphere view fields of sugarcane and maize along the river bank. A day on the Red River Hanoi will offer you an opportunity to call in traditional handicraft village of Bat Trang and well – architechtural temples.
7.00: Taxi pick you up at your hotel
7.30: Embark on boat at the no.42 – Chuong Duong Do Whaft in Hanoi
09.30: Disembark to visit Dam & Dai Lo temple ( HaTay province)
10.45: Back to the boat then continue to down the Red River.
11.15: Upon arrival to visit Chu Dong Tu temple praise for love (Hung Yen province).
12.00: Back to the boat then up the Red River, lunch on board.
14.20: Arrive Bat Trang Village and visit the village. Tourists have a chance to view the beauty of old temples along the Red River, calling at the Bat Trang Ceramics Village to buy unique and attractive ceramics products.
15.30: Back to Hanoi.
16.30: Saying good bye to the captain. Get on the taxi to go back to your hotel.
17.00: Arrive at your hotel. End the tour.
Rates are USD per person: $45
- Saturday & Sunday only.
- 2 way transfer taxi to and from Chuong Duong Do Whaft
- Full transfers by boat trip
- Entrance fee
- Folk songs
- Local speaking guide
- Insurance on boat.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.