La Jolie Hotel enjoys a fantastic location of downtown HCMC but in a quiet corner of Thi Sach and Dong Du Streets. Upon entering our hotel, you will be impressed by the grand view of the Saigon River with the infamous Bach Dang pier – where “Uncle” Ho Chi Minh embarked on the journey trying to find the revolutionary path for the people of Vietnam.
The hotel is close to the famous streets including Dong Khoi – Le Loi – Nguyen Hue – Le Thanh Ton where modern meets classic, West meets East. The area offers not only the experience of luxury shopping, romantic restaurants & bars but also many historical buildings and traditional Vietnamese shops and eateries.
LA JOLIE SUITE ROOM,
With open windows to Saigon River, our Deluxe Rooms can offer a refreshing and relaxing atmosphere for your stay. These rooms were provided with carefully selected furniture, including fine quality upholstery; will promise you a peaceful rest after a busy day.
LA JOLIE DELUXE ROOM
Located on the ground floor, La Jolie Restaurant offers daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our menu has a wide range of options for those in need of a hearty breakfast before a busy day, entertaining business clients, or a relaxing meal after a hard day’s sightseeing.
Our cosy lobby bar is the perfect spot for a relaxed business meeting, afternoon tea, sundowner, or an after-dinner nightcap
+Computer in room for business
• 220V AC Power
• Bathroom amenities
• Bathroom with shower and bathtub with Jacuzzi system
• Complimentary in – room broadband internet access/ wireless
• Complimentary tea and coffee – daily
• Complimentary 02 bottles of mineral water – daily
• Electronic in –room safety box
• Electronic room key system
• Hair – Dryer
• IDD telephone service
• Individual thermostat control
• In-room tea and coffee making facilities
• Mini – bar
• LCD Tivi
• Satellite television
• Smoke detector system
• Room rates included buffet breakfast
• Check out time 12:00 noon. Please contact Our receptionist in advance for late check out availability.
• All rates are quoted US Dollars and excluded 5% service charge and 10% VAT.
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice: Credit cards are accepted – Visa – Master – JCB – Amex – Dinners Club